Monday, August 4, 2008

STEWART FAMILY-- i LoVe YoU!!!



What a weekend this is just a glimpse of what my weekend was like. My mom's side of the family had our 2ND annual Voyd R. Stewart reunion. What a blast!! I was a little sad to go this weekend just because I was going to be sending my little sister home with my mom so it was like an end to a very fun summer. Anyway I just wanted to post a quick little blurb about this weekend and more will follow but I also wanted to send out a HUGE BIG thank you to my family and especially DIANE AND GARTH!!! KUDOS you guys rocked it this weekend. This I think so far has been the best family get together yet. I will dive more into this later but for now this will have to suffice.

1 comments:

Nathan and Heidi said...

It sounded like you had so much fun! Your Grandpa is so cute. I am excited to hear more about it.