Thursday, August 7, 2008

How Does Your Garden Grow?

This post is another one for James! We planted a garden this year because we don't have a yard what a great idea right? Well let me just tell you it is alot of work alot more work then I thought it would be probably because of the size of garden I guess but still....
Here are a few pics so that you can see how big it is and how much it is growing. We planted all kinds of things lettuce, beans, peas, tomatoes, corn, squash, cucumbers, peppers, and even a herb garden and the list goes on.We also planted 2 apple trees what has been cool to think those will be there forever, we even got to little apples. This picture shows the size of them so far the wind blew this one off, sad.

I have learned alot but still have alot to learn about having a green thumb. Cheyanna (my sister)even help plant it this year with me and I think she liked being able to watch things grow. I hope everyone gets a chance at least once in their lifetime to plant a garden to teach their kids or even themselves how much work it can be but how rewarding in the end it is.

0 comments: