Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What have you done???

So last night I came home a little later then normal for a Monday and max has to stay downstairs during the day because we don't have a fence yet. Max made a little mess at the bottom of the stairs and dragged it all over the basement. A little background to this story is, we had only been in our new house for 2 months and a hole was made in my wall at the end of the stairs. (a half fake wall to make it look nice in an unfinished basement) My sister and some of my cousins were over and sliding downstairs in sleeping bags like all did when we were younger, my sister stuck her foot threw the wall. I was so mad but I couldn't let on about it because I had 5 little girls looking at me like I was going to blow up, so needless to say I didn't get upset but I still had a big hole in my wall. So no back to the present, when I came home last night max had ripped some more of the drywall off and made a mess. I can't believe we have only had the house 4 months and already I have holes in my wall, I don't even have kids yet. Luckily we are replacing that wall anyway because its only for looks until we finish our basement. Pray we don't get any more holes in the wall.

0 comments: