This year marks the 2nd annual Voyd R. Stewart family reunion. I can't begin to express the kind of emotion that goes into this post but I will get it done. We had such a good time this year. My mom, sister and I camped in a tent together (the first time with my mom ever). I was so glad that we had this experience at least once if it doesn't happen again but I sure hope so. Next year my mom is in charge and I can only hope we will have as smooth of an operation that we did this year. We stayed at a very nice camp site in Montpelier Idaho not to far from Bear Lake. My grandma and grandpa played volleyball with the grand kids, went jet skiing and had a blast with the babies. I think it was really good for my grandma to have some one else to help with my grandpa and it was good for my grandpa to be with his family and enjoy some outside time.
We spent an entire day at the beach, playing in the water, sand and jet skied (thanks to Diane and Garth). It was so much fun the kids were able to play in the shallow part as much as they wanted, it was just hard to get them out when it came time to leave. Here are a few fun pictures of our time at the beach. Bare with me as there are a lot of pictures I couldn't decide which ones to post (there were alot trust me).
Karl and Syd
Kim, Kyle(not in the family yet but very welcome) and Sandra
Emma, Syd, Halie, Olivia, & Hannah
Voyd D., Voyd R., & Sue (my mom)
Wendi, Jake, Tyson (in the back) & Ashlee
Grandma (sorry I didn't get any of her jet skiing, didn't have my camera with me)
Ellen & Karl (he barely made it to get in a ride on the jet ski)
Bathing beauty, Syd
Chey & Caycee
Chey & Me




1 comments:
That is a great post! I love your pictures you got some really good ones! We have a crazy family, but the best one! Sorry about your wall and the pooping dog! That is never fun! I liked your post about work too! It is good we can enjoy our jobs if we have to work right?! Love the blog, keep it up! (BTW: thank you for the shout out on C's b-day and tell your mom thanks for calling Cannon on his birthday, I meant to call her back I just never got around to it.)
Post a Comment