This post is for James---
He has missed out on alot of things this summer especially with our first house so he requested I post more about the garden and things like that for an update. So everyone just bare with me for this post. We don't have grass but we have flowers, can you say weeds.The sunflower behind our house under or should I say at the same level as my bedroom window.
The other night I went out to the garden and was able to "harvest" enough peas for one person for one meal and tomatoes I was happy because thats all I needed.
This is Shelby our turtle (with a gold fish we got for her to eat about 1 1/2 years ago and now has grown almost bigger then Shelby) Shelby east 25 little feeder fish in a matter of minutes believe it or not.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
For James again
Posted by Michelle and James at 5:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I hope you're having better luck with your garden than we have with ours. The weather hasn't been very warm this summer so things got off to a slow start. We've barely had any squash. We planted four tomato plants this year hoping to get salsa and spaghetti sauce out of them but everything is still green. Last year we only had two plants and I was able to do the sauce. I'm so bummed.
Post a Comment