Okay this is a warning slash be careful post--- It started as just a little outing to your local video store to rent movies for the long weekend
(when you are by your self there's only so much to do, so movies it is) So I went to the store about 5 min away from home. When I returned I came into the house with this faint weird smell of something burning. I could not figure out where it was coming from it took about 5 minutes to figure it out after I walked by it twice.
Now I know some of you would ask why in
the heck would I put a Kleenex box on top of a lamp (technically it wasn't me but I told someone to do it, boy am I a genius) The other day my friend Holly was over with her curious and precocious 3 and 1 1/2 year old the youngest loves Kleenex's to blow his nose, which is very cute I might add, but he had gotten seriously about 10 out of the box. So we decided to put them up and the closest thing was the lamp, which I never turn on (so it seemed like a logical place at the time because its up high). I'm never out in my living room at night. Well the one time I turn it on there just so happens to be a Kleenex box on top. So the moral of the story is don't be stupid like me and also just be really careful and observant of all things around you.




1 comments:
Oh Michelle! You are so funny!
Post a Comment