I have to say this tag is cooler because its not the same as just writing so I had fun doing this one.
Here is what you need to do: Once you've been tagged you have to take a picture of all these things exactly as they are! No cleaning, or fixing in any way! Have fun.
1.Self Portrait
2.What your kids or house mates are doing at the moment
3.Kitchen sink exactly as it is at the moment
4.Laundry room
5. Fridge
6. Your bathroom
7. Your closet
8. Favorite pair of shoes
9. Favorite room in the house
10. Dream Vacation
Self Portrait
Long day after work (I didn't even get all my make up on)
What your kids or house mates are doing at the moment
Max (the only one home for the next 23 days)
Kitchen sink exactly as it is at the moment
Laundry room
Fridge
Your bathroom
Your closet
Favorite pair of shoes (this one is tough for me I love shoes)
Heels (James got the blue ones for me for Christmas last year I just had to have them and he told me no at first and then went back and got them for me I was so surprised I love them)
Comfort (any pair of flip flops I own or barefoot)
Favorite room in the house
You said you wanted it just as it was right then so here it is (its my sanctuary right now I feel the safest in my bedroom then any other room in the house right now until James comes home)
Dream Vacation
I have been on a SANTORINI GREECE kick lately I would love to see the water and the architecture!! One of many places I would like to go.
I tag- Heidi, Rachel, & Melanie




2 comments:
I like the shelves in your laundry room and closet. Wish we had something like that.
They come in handy its nice for line drying things when you can't put things outside. James would like to pu cabinets in like the rest of the house but we have to find the time & materials to do so.
Post a Comment