Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Coming Home!!!!!

Well its been officially said that James will be leaving Texas on Saturday September 27th. We don't know for sure when he will actually get to leave that day because of all the work he needs to finish but he is so excited to come home I think an early morning departure is in store. Which means he will be able to be home by the time I get off work on Monday September 29th. He has to make a few stops in Utah along the way home at the corporate office and then to see some family but I know that nothing will stop him from getting home on Monday. I still can't believe 6 months has passed! Some days it seems so long and others seem so short I just know I have missed him a lot and almost forget some days that I am married (as bad as that seems but its true) but then I look around my house or car or even look at my left hand and I am quickly reminded that I have a wonderful husband that is just away on "business" for an extended period of time. I still don't believe he will be here on Monday until I see him and get to wrap my arms around him to know he is physically home. I can't wait. Don't ever take for granted your loved ones who are around you because you never know when they will be gone for a short time or for a long time. I miss you honey and can't wait to see. I'm proud to call myself Mrs. James Ward. I love you!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

0 comments: