Wednesday, October 1, 2008

He made it!!!!

Well James made it home after a long night of driving and lots of Mt. Dew and jerky, but he is here. Now for some reason we always manage to have some miracle that helps him or us get home. What I mean by this is the car troubles we should have had on the drive home but somehow we make it home and then we notice something is wrong. Well a few years ago we had something break apart and almost separate a belt (our AC went out on us but we had no clue it could have blown up on us) the mechanic said that we were very lucky it didn't blow up actually blow up on us. This year was no exception he had tire on the back driver side that bent into the car (the axle is bent) so while he was driving the tread wore off completely on the inside track, Scary, but he is home safe and sound. When he arrived home I had a "surprise" party planned so he could see everyone (family mainly). Well I had everyone go into the garage so when we opened the door everyone would be standing there but the little sneak after I locked the front door ended up having a key to get in so he kind of surprised us through the back. I was crawling under the garage door to find him but ended up finding an empty car and no James. So much for a surprise but it was still fun to have everyone there and to see him in the flesh. Through out the rest of the night I would just stand there and stare at him as if it wasn't real and I was dreaming. Its so nice to have him home! (pictures from the party to be posted later)

2 comments:

Nathan and Heidi said...

Yea! We are glad you made it!

The Balls said...

I bet you love having a man around again! I can't wait for that to come!