Thursday, October 9, 2008

Been a While

It has been a while since I posted last. It seems as soon as James got home life became more crazy then it was while he was gone. When he got home we had a party and then everybody left us alone for about a week it was really nice. I appreciate everyone who helped with the party and participated it was nice to have everyone there that could be. I had to work for 2 days then I had four days off to spend with James and we did absolutely nothing. It was great!!!. This weekend we are going to Utah to spend time at my moms and James has a work party on Saturday night. Hope its fun. Then my mom and sister are coming up the weekend after that and we go back down the next weekend. So we will be slightly busy for the next little while.
We also have a new addition to our little family. Pictures to be posted soon.
Hope everyone is well and I will post more when we get back from Utah.

0 comments: