In all of my posts so far there is one person I have neglected to post about my sister. She has been a lot of fun to have around especially during the summer. She spent all summer with me this year and last while James was gone. It was nice to have someone to talk to other then Max and do things with other then by myself. She kept me busy and on my toes running her from place to place to keep her happy and occupied while I was at work but when the weekends came around we had a lot of fun. We went camping, swimming, to movies, out to eat, all the normal fun summer things. I have always loved having a sister (maybe not always but now that I have gotten older and wiser I do for sure). I think having a younger sister has been a little stressful in the sense that I want to be a good example to her teach her as much as I can. She has shown me a lot in my time with her that I don't know that I would have learned any wher else (thanks for the "lessons" Chey). I hope she knows how much I love her and that she is very special. She is an amazing girl with so much potential and life ahead of her. I can't wait to see where she goes in life I just hope to always be a part of it and keep our special bond.
Thanks Chey for all the fun, laughter, crying, love, and special times we have shared.
C aring
H eadstrong
E ssential (to my life)
Y outhful
A dorable
N arley
N ice
A mazing
C aring
H eadstrong
E ssential (to my life)
Y outhful
A dorable
N arley
N ice
A mazing







0 comments:
Post a Comment