This past weekend James and I headed to Utah again. This trip was for fun and to spend time with my family. We had a lot of fun (at least I did and I think James was just gracious enough to allow me to have fun). However we did make it to one place he has been bugging me about for 5 years (since before we were married)The Myan restaurant in Sandy, it was scrumptious. We also went to Thanksgiving point for a little kid fun while we were down there. I know the boys (Morgan and James) didn't have as much fun as Cheyanna and I did, but sometimes you just have to let loose. We went into the David Archuletta corn maze, jumped on the air pillow, got pumpkins, learned about the corn maze and where it came from, went into a scary blow up animal (it was a big blow up toy that was dark inside and had a maze and scary stuff in it, I don't think I could begin to describe it so I will just leave it at that.) It was a lot of fun to go and just spend a day with my bro and my sis. Thanks guys for the fun.
Lunch at the Myan

Our table overlooked the water fall.
(we were able to take him in with us he just had to be on a leash)
Morgan hanging out with the pumpkins

Chey and I jumping on the air pillow.
Corn Maze (after we were all done)
Funny story!! Some lady thought James and Morgan were gay! (HAHAHAHA)I would have to say with their colered shirts, sunglasses, and little puppy I might suspect the same thing. (Chey and I had slipped off to the batheroom when a lady asked to pet thier puppy) So far from the truth you just have to laugh.
The pumpkin patch


The perfect pose!



The perfect pose!James tossed Patch in the air
(it was a pretty nice shot if I say so myself)
(no animals were hurt in the process of this picture)
Patch was so tired on the way home he fell right to sleep!


Cheyanna enjoying some of the YUMMY KEY LIME PIE!



1 comments:
Those pictures are so cute. James probably did not appreciate the gay comment. It is really funny though.
Post a Comment