Now I am labeling this post my girls just because I feel like they are my girls sometimes. These are the girls I work with, 2 assistants, 2 hygienists, and of course "my assistant" (that one is for you Heidi). I love working with them and wouldn't trade my job for any other in the world even if I got paid to stay home and do nothing all day. We talk about everything together; homes, family, personal stuff, work stuff, anything under the sun we have probably covered that subject. I'm not sure that we will all be together much longer because Erin is getting married soon and her new husband is done with school in December and so is Heidi's husband. People will start to have babies and you just never know. So before everyone or anyone leaves I just wanted to say thank you to them. They are so awesome! We all work really well together and hard, all to accomplish the same goal while having fun doing it. Thank you ladies! Its alot of fun!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
"MY GIRLS"
Posted by Michelle and James at 10:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Thanks for the sweet post, Michelle! I love my job too, because of you guys! Thanks for the fun times!
Post a Comment