James family has a family reunion once a year but not everyone gets to come every year. This year everyone of the siblings were here we were only missing 1 sister in law and 4 kids. We stayed in Island park for 3 days which might seem like enough time but after all was said and done it felt like it went by way to fast. Cheyanna has almost become a member of the Ward family because she has been around for the last 3 years for the reunions and many other family activities. I think she enjoys it and I know its nice to have her around. We ate, laughed, talked, played at the river, floated the river, chased kids, sat around the campfire but mainly had a good time. Its a lot of work to go camping but the memories are worth it I guess. Thanks David and Holly for the fun weekend and everyone else it wouldn't be the same.
BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing
BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing




0 comments:
Post a Comment