My sister loves loves loves Julianne Hough and I found out that she was coming to town with Blake Shelton so I suggested that we go and of course all I got was YES YES YES jumping up and down then money being thrown at me so I could buy her ticket. She has been anticipating this concert for months now and ecstatic. I happened to have the day of that day but we had a family reunion to get ready for and it was crazy. I forced James to go at first but he had a good time in the end. Luckily one of the girls I work with was taking her husband so James had male support and not just a bunch of girls. It was a lot of fun to go but the best part was watching Cheyanna and all her smiling I think she had a perma smile for over a week. Sorry for all the pictures ( I should've done a slide show but I didn't so o well enjoy anyway)

Julianne came down into the crowd high fived me and stood next to me singing for like 45 seconds (way cool)
They came to the front of the stage to sit and sing a song... Chey was about a foot away from Julianne, right next to the guitar player.
We got to sing along
Can't get much closer then that (Chey touching her hand)
Chey and I (with Julianne)
Front row are you kidding me

All of us hanging in between singers
Squeeze together
Then Blake came out ( he was awesome, more then I expected)
James and I (with Blake)
Love that smile (he's pretty good lookin)


While waiting in line for autographs (we waited for about 45 min to 1 hour after the concert, but worth it I know Chey was way excited)


I couldn't get either one to look at the camera together and her security was getting upset becasuse we were taking so long but it was worth it to watch Chey and see her smile.



I even made James wait with us to get more signed because they would only let us do one thing per person we kinda pushed the envelope a little but she was very kind about it.






0 comments:
Post a Comment