Some how each year James and I have been able to spend every 4th of July together even if he lived in a different state for the summer. However the good thing about this year is I didn't have to fly to see him. I love the 4th of July and I am so greatful for the country we live in. Sometimes we have our challenges as a country but it is alot better then many other countries out there. I can't say enough about our soliders and what they do for us. Thank you to those who have passed, those who fight now and those to come. Thank you to my Uncle Karl who has served and is still serving, for your dedication and all you have done in your service. We traveled to my mom's house in Utah for the weekend. We totally relaxed, played games, had lots of laughter and ate a lot of food.
I look a little crazy in these pictures but we had a lot of fun watching the fireworks a time old traditon!




2 comments:
The 4th of July is my FAVORITE holiday! Looks like you had a good time! I was waiting for your Hawaii pics forever, I am so jealous you got to go there!
Sorry it took so long I have been playing catch up ever since we got back. I have more if you want to see them. We had a lot of fun. Maybe Brandon should "have to" travel there for work and you go along with him.
Post a Comment