James and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary in Hawaii it was a month late but well worth the wait.We had a blast and it was so nice just to spend a week together with no other worries. Even though a lot happened while we were gone it was so nice to relax, hang out and just chill. Our room was small but nice to come back to and eat if we wanted and have our own space. We spent alot of time at the beach, eating, swimming, we snorkeled, went zip lining, and enjoyed a luau. We want to go back as soon as possible it was beautiful and the weather was wonderful. We talked about what it would be like to move down there but then we would miss out families too much. Plus I think everyone talks about that when they are down there because of the feel/vibe and how beautiful it is and just how relaxed you are. I hope we make it down there again soon I loved being with James and it just being the two of us. Thanks for the trip babe it was a blast, one very enjoyable vacation with you I want to do again.
BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
FINALLY Michelle, a post!! Well, it sure looks like you guys enjoyed yourselves. It looks beautiful there! I love the last picture on your slide show.
oooohhh...I am so jealous!! That looks amazing!
Post a Comment