Wednesday, July 16, 2008

TEXAS the lone star state



I have been fortunate to visit James this year so far twice while he has been in Texas. I had alot of fun even though we didn't do much it was nice just to be together. We went out to eat alot to some places we don't have back at home so that was nice. Lots of movies and a few drives to the area he is working in,a Pecan orchard with Richard and Amber one Sunday afternoon and Fort Bliss the military base El Paso is famous for that was kinda interesting. James lives in the office this year so we didn't really have privacy at all except one sunday out of the almost two weeks I was there.
We spent alot of time with Richard and Amber at night and on Sunday's. During the week while the guys were working I was able to hang out with Amber a little and go shopping, the outlet mall was only 10 minutes away (WooooHoooo). It was nice just to get out of the stinky office apartment once in a while no matter what we did. El Paso is right by the border and only takes 5 minutes to get to from James' apartment, a little crazy!!! Other then that there really isn't much else to do in El Paso. Its brown plots of dirt with one mountain they have to drive through to get to the area they work in, very hot and crazy drivers. Not my favorite place to visit or live we will see what next year brings. I miss you babe.

1 comments:

Doug and Jami said...

Love your hair!!!! That's a great picture of the four of you. I don't know how you can be away from James for so long. I'd go crazy.