This last weekend Cheyanna (my sister) and I went up to the Heise area for an extended family reunion on my grandma's side, the DIALS. It was alot of fun but alot of work! Its amazing how much work, thought and planing goes into planning a camping trip let alone a reunion for what seems to be like 300 plus family members. My grandma's sister Inis did and excellent job at holding everything together and having lots to do both for the adults and the kids. Wow what a fun time! This may seem a little weird but I love family reunions maybe because it brings back alot of good memories for me or maybe I'm very sentimental and just like to see everyone once in awhile what ever it is I love them. I will have to post pictures later as I do not have any in my possession right now.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
FAMILY reunions!!!
Posted by Michelle and James at 3:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment