Thursday, September 30, 2010

Maternity Pictures

There were so many things running through my mind about her, labor, being a mom and when she would come. A few days before our new arrival James, Cheyanna and I went for a drive to take some maternity pictures to remember what I looked like pregnant and remember how amazing pregnancy and birth is. I am still amazed at the process and to think she was inside me.
I wasn't nervous about delivery until I started to have contractions 3 days before she came
I started to become nervous about being a mom and being a good mom at that about a month before she came and it continued to increase as the time got closer
I was anxious to see her what she looked like and that she would be healthy
Here are a few maternity pictures from our little photo shoot the delivery story and pictures of our bundle soon to follow. (still trying to adjust)


0 comments: