I don't know why we call it SPRING cleaning because we should do it more often then just SPRING but it is nice to shed some extra winter dust around the house. Well the other night I came home to James' idea of SPRING cleaning which I'm not sure how effective it was because it just got moved from one spot to another to be sorted through later when we really have "TIME". Then we get a phone call that someone wants to come over and visit. OH MY HECK well I guess shove back in the closet until later. We have way to much stuff for just 2 people and 2 dogs. How do we get so much crap accumulated in just a few short years I mean come one are the deals really that good and you don't have to take everything someone gives you just because they don't want it. What about all those projects of I want to do this, I will do this, Oh this would be so cute and 3 years later its still sitting in the closet, in the bag with the tag on it waiting to be looked at and forget about trying to remember where you were going to hang it or how the heck to make the stupid thing in the first place. ( I guess this is mainly for me because I am what James calls a want-to-be CRAFTY person) Well I guess garage sells are always a good way to start off a SPRING day to get rid of it so it can sit in someone else's house. Yeah because that's what I want to do on my day off. Well I guess we will see what happens to all that crap next year when its still sitting in the same closet and its "TIME" to SPRING clean again.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
It's amazing how much stuff you aquire isn't it?! I often try to think if I would survive in a 3rd world country where you own virtually nothing, the answer not likely but man life would be much simpler!
Oh boy. It's a good thing you guys are coming to our house for dinner this week. Ha! Our house will seem spotless to you guys.
You are hilarious Michelle! Isnt it funny how guys interpret "clean"?
Post a Comment