Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bear Lake

James and I were fortunate enough to get away for a weekend just the two of us for 4 days and boy did we need it. It was a little crazy at work for both us for a few weeks and after the holidays it was go go go The best part about the whole trip was just being able to relax with no plans. We just stayed in our room most of the time watching movies, reading, cooking, sleeping and then we would go swimming at least once a day if not more. We had a romantic dinner by the fire our last night there which was a little fun. You have to do different things sometimes to give you some variety. I highly recommend getting away when you can just the two of you even if its just one night at a hotel in town. It gives you something else other then the same old stuff.


James and I on our drive one day.

Our room (minus the kitchen bedroom and bathroom)

The view from our room.

James cooking our steaks for our romantic dinner by the fire.
Romantic dinner by the fire

2 comments:

Melanie said...

You guys are so cute! Our little family drives an hour away to stay at a hotel with an indoor water park. It makes life a little more exciting! We miss you guys.

Harward Family said...

I am glad that you guys had so much fun. It looks like a fun time there.