Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Old Friends

James and I have always been very fortunate to have good friends around. It has been hard to hang out with them the last few years because we have moved so much. We always manage to stay in touch and get back together once we get settled again and this year is no exception. We have been able to catch up with some old friends of ours that we haven't seen together since their baby was born 10 months ago. We met Kory and Melanie 2 years ago in our old ward and didn't seem to find the right time to hang out. But we finally got together and had dinner the other night and a very excellent dessert. It was nice to catch up, plan new things, and see their little guy. Thanks for a fun night and laughter you guys. Kory Melanie and Jayden
(p.s. I stole your pic off your blog hope you don't mind)

1 comments:

Mel said...

Oh my. I feel pretty special to have a post just about us! It was really good to see you guys and catch up. Hopefully we can get together next week or something. I got sick again, so this week is a no-go.