Monday, April 20, 2009

hOpPy EaStEr (belated)

Easter was awesome this year around our house I hope everyone else had a good one too. It was wonderful weather and my sister, brother and his girlfriend came up. The weekend wasn't totally complete because we were missing my mom and boy was she missed but we still tried to enjoy as much as we could. We hung out, had good food, watched movies, played games, "photo shoot" at the river, dyed eggs, went to an Easter egg hunt and had a wonderful dinner cooked by non other then me. It was a lot of fun and enjoyable to have them here. It was sad to see Monday roll around and not have them here when I got home from work, needless to say my house was really quiet. We took so many pictures I have to put it into a slide show but I hope you enjoy. I am just glad spring is coming (I don't think its quite settled in yet but it better get her fast).
BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.

BubbleShare: Share photos - Play some Online Games.

0 comments: