Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What a WONDERFUL husband!

It has taken me a while since our anniversary to post anything because it has been a little hectic around here. Anyway this post is a shout out to my wonderful hardworking, sweet husband. We recently celebrated our 4 year anniversary. Now we have not had the best of luck with our anniversaries thus far due to a wonderful thing I call (the arch Nemesis but necessity of life James' job)However James topped them all this year considering the house was clean or at least as clean as it could be considering we just moved in. He made dinner, had a bubble bath ready for me to soak in while he finished up dinner.









He also had flowers and four gifts which I loved.










Its kinda funny how once in a while you don't think they pay attention enough to know you enough to do something for you that you love and get you things that are your favorite but once in a while a little surprise comes out. I just wanted to let him know how much I appreciate him and what he does for me. Thanks for a wonderful anniversary this year. Kudos to you babe!!!

0 comments: