Well its official James and I have decided to jump on the blog band wagon (okay maybe me more so then him but still here we are). The first few post will probably seem a little boring however I felt it would be a good way to get everyone caught up to where we are now. James and I have been very fortunate to have the chance to do some traveling (even if most of it is because we pack up our stuff for 6 months every year to move to who knows where) all for a job that James loves. I have to say that it can be difficult some times but in the end somehow it seems to be worth it. However amongst this travel for the last five years, yup count um 5, the last two (including this year) James and I are apart during the summer. Now some people would ask why and feel sorry for us but we chose to do this as odd as it may seem. We feel that this is a great opportunity to prepare for our future, house (we got it), kids (soon), and retirement (long ways off but it will come some day). James has had a few changes with his job over the years but he some how always seems to come out on top and still in the same industry. This year it took him to El Paso Texas. WHY WHY WHY El Paso, well the are hasn't been knocked before and the office is doing amazing 30-35 accounts a day what a load. I have had the opportunity to come see him already this year since he left 1 1/2 months ago, a lot better then last year but this year is a lot tougher. He stays pretty busy trying to keep up with everything, luckily enough he has an assistant and his brother is with him this year so I think that seems to help. I am working at a job I also love!!! I am a dental office manager with a great doctor to work for and wonderful girls to work with, we all get along. IT IS AWESOME. We just are trying to live the American pipe dream of work less earn more. We have been very blessed in our lives, great family, awesome friends (old and new), jobs we love, a new house (we have worked so hard for), now its on to the future. So although this seems like a very long post its our lives in a very small nut shell. Oh can't forget about max (you will see him later) our dog we got two years ago.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment