
I just wanted to give a shout out to by brother, Morgan, he graduated this year with a 3.7 GPA and alot of awards from sports that he has commited himself to the last four years. He did; cross country, basketball, JROTC (highschool military), baseball amongst completing alot of classes that will help him complete his associates degree with just two short sememsters at Weber State in Ogden. He also worked his JR. and SR. year to add to the craziness of his schedule. The most exciting part about everything is he was just given a scholarship to the Weber State police academy. He can't use it until he is 21 but that just means the money will sit in an account to grow and earn interest until then. I know this seems like a brag post but I just wanted to let my brother know that James and I love him very much and that We are so proud of him. GOOD JOB MORGAN!! Go get 'em tiger!!!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
MY BRO!!
Posted by Michelle and James at 7:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Post a Comment