Saturday, February 12, 2011

Update (BIG)


Ok so I have been slacking BIG time in the blogging department and it shows. I am doing a huge update today but there is a trick I started some of the posts awhile ago so for those of you who want to see what we have been up to lately you will have to scroll down and possibly select older posts at the bottom to see them. (This is for you mom)


I have been so busy lately with recovering from Christmas (it started in November and hasn't slowed down since), working like crazy (love it but miss my family, one of the girls at the office got a new job in the field she studied for so away she went to a wonderful new job) my calling keeps me really busy but I love it. Keeping up with James schedule, work, 3 callings and other activities just adds to the craziness. Does anyone else feel like I'm writing a Christmas card/letter I don't blame you don't want to read on, but this updates everyone and journals for me. Chey is still busy with school and loving it, I think this semester is treating her well she loves it and tries out for softball the end of the month (wish her luck). New friends and boys have started to slowly creep there way into the picture.......Oh BOY. Hartleigh is growing so fast and I love it, she is learning all sorts of new things she can almost sit by herself, loves to squeal still, has discovered her toes and her socks to see how many times she can make mom put them back on for her. She had shots yesterday but was at trooper one little cry, back in mom's arms and just fine (I didn't even cry I was so proud of myself, big clap for me). She is still teething the bottom 2 teeth keep moving up and down but just won't come up for Pete sakes. We started rice at night about 3 1/2 weeks ago and she loves it, still trying to get the hang of the spoon but she knows what it is when she sees the bowl. So now lets see if I can keep up. I need to have one day a week at a certain time I blog or I know I will forget or miss things. WISH ME LUCK!!!!

0 comments: