Monday, February 7, 2011

Beautiful Young Lady













Cheyanna is growing up so fast I can't believe it (I can only imagine how my mom feels) She has been such a blessing in our home in so may different ways. I hope we are doing right by her and teaching what she needs. She recently was an usher (I guess you could call it that) at a friends cross country banquet that she dressed up for. She was very lucky to borrow a dress from a friend and she looked beautiful. When I was taking pictures of her it was a very harsh reality that she is growing up so much and into a beautiful young lady at that. Dating is on the horizon and it shall be interesting. (thought we would have a few years before that happened in our house) One of the nights I wasn't home to help her get ready so James had to lace her up and she felt a little weird asking but James was kind enough to oblige her (he said I have to learn sometime for my girls) Chey said it was very sweet. Its been a learning experience for us all but a wonderful one.

0 comments: