Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Would you do it again?

WOULD YOU DO IT AGAIN??

I have gotten this question alot since I had Hartleigh and the answer is always the same in a heartbeat. I don't know if people are testing you or checking to see if you are the biggest whimp or what. No matter when that question has been asked I will always and forever say in a heartbeat.

The funny part about this question was the first person that asked me, it was James (maybe he was testing me I hope I passed) and only a few hours after delivery just after my epidural wore off. Some people might say it was the drugs talking but I know for a fact that it was my heart speaking knowing with out a doubt I would do anything for our children to come to us. When you look in their eyes knowing how much you love them and they love you how can you not do it again to bring another sweet spirit into this world to snuggle and love. Everyday I am still amazed that we had something to do with Hartleigh being here but also how amazing she is. So would I do it again? In a HEARTBEAT!

Especially for this face

0 comments: