Tuesday, October 19, 2010

One Month


Where does the time go, I can't believe our little miss HarHar is already one month old. It seems like yesterday I was pregnant. It has been so amazing to take care of her, watch her grow, love her and to be her parents (what an amazing gift and blessing). I know I just posted something about her but even in just a week she has changed.
She is more alert then last week (awake more)
She finally will hold onto James' pinkie and won't let go
She is starting to make little cooing noises
She is eating more
She smiles more and more every day
She stares at you with her beautiful blue eyes with such trust
She will kick her way up James' chest to over his shoulder (when laying down)
Her cheeks are getting chunkier
She now weighs 8 lbs
She still doesn't like her bassinet
Gave herself a little hickey on her arm the other day (during tummy time)
She follows light when you move it in front of her
She smiles every time after you feed her

0 comments: