This year was so much fun, a long day but a lot of fun. We actually stayed in town this year which meant the traditional Idaho Falls things to do, Parade, Lunch, and Fireworks on the greenbelt. James and I have not seen the fireworks here in town together since we have been married so it was a nice day to stay in town. We made it to the parade in plenty of time even though we had a late start, James was not feeling so hot that day so when you look at his pictures he's not high I promise. While sitting at the greenbelt waiting for the show to start we got a pleasant surprise my mom showed up not expecting it at all, it was so nice to see her. I tried to run to get to her but with my belly it makes it a little difficult. You may notice the missionaries in some pictures below, we have become friends with them in the last few months for a very good reason, Cheyanna is taking the discussions and getting baptized in August.



I also have to say that I am so thankful for the freedoms we enjoy each and every day its nice to take the day and remember all of the things that come along with those freedoms.




0 comments:
Post a Comment