Tuesday, July 20, 2010

31 Weeks Pregnant-My Thoughts




Here are a few belly pictures for you looking pleasure ;) I have thought alot about being pregnant and becoming a new mom as the weeks have been ticking on sometimes I get very scared but excitement overrides it every time. I have been getting a few things ready clothes, nursery, purchasing items and I think just mentally trying to prepare my self for our new bundle of joy to come.
- I had a moment the other day that really got to me I was washing some clothes they were all pink and so tiny that I couldn't believe I was doing a tiny person's laundry let alone the fact that its our little person that will be here. I'm pretty sure I had the biggest smile on my face you couldn't do anything to wipe it away, I even called my mom with my randomness because I just couldn't believe that I was doing tiny laundry (I have waited so long to do it)

-I can't believe I'm under 30 weeks I even missed the under 100 days left (I never thought I would get this far) In the beginning it seems like you will never make it through the 40 weeks to see your little one.
-I have learned a little bit more about myself (even though my mom may not agree) I feel like I can do anything after this. I have become stronger getting through the sickness was a true testament to myself.
-Alot of people ask if I like being pregnant but I'm not sure I don't have anything to compare it too, the first 4 months not so much now its fun (hot) but fun to feel her moving inside of me (kind of alienish but fun) its also fun to watch my stomach jump and just rumble around.
-It is a remarkable thing to think about the fact that in few months time we will have a little one that will depend on us for everything but James and I could not be more happy (trying for over 4 years) makes us want and hope for all the little things that come with raising a child (ask us in a few years if we feel the same) but all of the excitement that comes with having your first child makes us happy to think about.
-Last but not least we can't wait for her to be her:e to see what she looks like, hold her, snuggle her, look at her knowing she is our forever, take care of her, be parents and just feel like one more piece to our puzzle has been placed.

2 comments:

Harward Family said...

You look wonderful!! I am getting so excited for you guys. Your little one is going to be here before you know it!!

Melanie said...

I am so excited for you I cannot even contain myself! Especially since you are having a little girl. Girls are my specialty:) I still remember the days of Minnesota.... Hailey as a baby.... Scrapbooking....archivers.......ahhhh I miss those days. I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the shower I would have given anything to be there. It stinks to live in Indiana sometimes. I'm excited to be moving closer. Watch for something in the mail. Good luck with everything I will be thinking of you!!!