Monday, January 11, 2010

Nothing left


The only thing I don't like about the start of a new year and January is the mess left behind from the Holidays. The tree is gone, the lights are off, the smell of baking gone, the feel of giving has disappeared and yet the mess is still ever present. The snow is still a reminder of a long winter still ahead with nothing to look forward to until spring. Goodbye Christmas Hello New Year should be the attitude but man that mess and work to clean up is a huge disappointment. Well I guess I should start the process to prepare my house for some normalcy but a baby shower awaits. Wish me LUCK!

Just look at that mess, do you see all those needles? I think a fake tree is instore for us next year!!!

1 comments:

Nathan and Heidi said...

I agree, taking down Christmas is so depressing. It is hard to get back into the norm. Sorry I didn't come visit. We hung out with Nate's family, but don't worry I will for sure come see you in Feb when Aaron gets married!