Ok so I am not the best at blogging, I will be the first to admit it. But now I have been caught at my little secret that I could sort of keep and still make it look like I post alot. My cousin and mom caught me! I tend to start a post get distracted and then I don't complete it the same day in fact it takes me a few weeks to get them all caught back up. So here is my pledge to start a post and complete it in the same day so I don't let myself down for one but then people can really know what we are up to rather then be 2 or 3 weeks behind. Please help me stay on track and don't let me forget about a post. (**I think this one is mainly for me)
Sunday, January 10, 2010
I Got Caught
Posted by Michelle and James at 8:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment