My friend that I haven't seen in 5 years was on her way to our house today. I was totally excited then the phone rang at 9:30 this morning. It was her so I answered excited to think maybe she was closer then she thought she would be by that time, however, it was not such good news. On her way here only 1/2 hour from her house she slid off the road not just a road but the freeway. I could hear in her voice how scared she was but trying to keep it together so she could get back home safe. Scary!!! Not only was it her but she had 2 out 3 of her kids with her. I get scared when the wheels just slip on a residential road I can't imagine how scary it would have been not just for her but her precious girls in the back seat. I know that our Heavenly Father was watching over that car today to protect the precious cargo inside. Another positive note, a gentleman stopped to help her and was able to get her on the road again to return home of coarse. I just wanted to say thank you to that man who stopped to help a wife, mother of 3, sister, aunt, daughter, granddaughter and my best friend. Its scary to have something like that happen but it would have been worse if someone didn't stop to help. So next time you are on the road and you see someone off the road think again if you are willing to stop because they are someone's someone who needs your help.
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment