It doesn't happen very often that I get quiet to myself and this morning I did. I woke up from a dead sleep after a dream and didn't know why. I checked on my kids and looked at my phone and noticed a text, pretty random for 5 am, but it was from my bro. He had a lot weighing on his mind as I have also the last few days, mostly thinking about my grandpa. My kids even have asked questions about him recently and thought about him, I know he is watching over us. It's been 5 years since he passed and March is always a hard time for us with his birthday and passing so close together. As I spoke with my bro it dawned on me how incredibly blessed I am 1- to have known my grandpa 2- the lessons he taught me 3- that at least one of my children got meet him here on this earth 4- that families are forever. As I relect back on the memories of him I can't help but cry and smile all at once. Yes, I get sad sometimes thinking of him but I also become very happy and have a peace knowing I will see him again and that he is ok. He is happy, not suffering, peaceful, learning and teaching as he once taught me and still continues to teach me. I am grateful for the knowledge of forever families, for my Savior and his sacrifice so that I could have so much. Thank you grandpa for laying that foundation for our family. I miss more then you will ever know but I will see you again someday!
Saturday, March 26, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment