So I have been slacking again at blogging but I will try to see what I can do about updating more often. One thing to update is baby ward #2 is on his way. (see countdown on the sidebar) We are anxiously awaiting his arrival in February. It has been crazy to think that we have another baby on its way but it is really exciting. This pregnancy has been about the same as Hartleigh but in some ways so different. He is very active and doesn't like to sleep much lately, which in turn doesn't allow mom to sleep much either. We can't wait to hold him in our arms and see what he looks like.
I also have to say how thankful I am for so many things in my life and Family is the one at the top of my list. My mom has been sick recently and it has made me realize a lot of things in my life and what is really important. Especially during this time of year/season there are so many things to be thankful for. I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving and enjoy their time with family and friends!




0 comments:
Post a Comment