Monday, January 3, 2011

Blessing Day








Its taken me a while to post this because of time and I have so many pictures I needed time to look at which ones to post not to leave anyone out. It was a beautiful day (not weather) but family, friends, the blessing and of coarse our little Hartleigh. It was the best experience to get Hartleigh ready in her first white dress that morning. Looking at her all in white was something that just pulled at my heartstrings and put a few things into perspective for me. I just can't believe she is ours forever. Please bare with me there are lots of pictures (big family) and these are for my mom and brother. Thanks everyone for sharing such a wonderful day with family and friends.

November 28, 2010
in Lincoln 2nd Ward
Circle consisted of
James (dad)
Dad (grandpa), Robert , Richard, Doug, Kenneth (Uncles), Uncle Joe, Voyd , Karl, Garth (great uncles) and our Bishop

0 comments: