Sunday, May 16, 2010

Blogging Hiatus

I have been on blogging HIATUS for a while for a very good reason. I was very very sick for a while but I seem to be doing better now, tired, but much better. Some may already know but for those of you who don't this is what we have been preparing for along with trying to feel better.

The beginning of the nursery, gender neutral until we found out what we are having

A GIRL!!!!

Now I can start to add pink



23 weeks


not pretty but a belly picture none the less

2 comments:

Harward Family said...

Your tummy looks so cute!! I am so excited for you guys and to meet this little one when she comes into the world. You are going to be a wonderful mother. I'm glad to hear that you are feeling some what better and hope that things continue to improve for you. Again so excited for you guys!! Let me know if there is anything that I can do for you!

Nathan and Heidi said...

Yea!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited and happy for you guys! I can't wait to see what a doll she is. Have fun preparing for her in the mean time!