Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Turkey day to everyone!!! This year has been a little weird as we are headed into the holiday season because I just wasn't ready for any of it. However Thanksgiving is here and Christmas is fast approaching. I have to say this is my favorite time of year because there is just a different feeling in the air. I look forward to putting up Christmas decorations and just sitting in the living room staring at the Christmas tree and the lights pondering the season and what we are thankful for. Even though Thanksgiving has past by the time the tree is up but I think Thanksgiving starts the holiday season off right. Giving thanks, spending time with family with good food, and believing. We spent the day at my Uncle's house eating, playing games at my grandma's house and spending lots of time together as a family. My family came up here this year again and I loved every minute of it.
I do not know why this is one of the very few pictures I got on Thanksgiving. Believe it or not my grandpa was happy during this picture we were laughing and having a good time then he turned his hat to the side and acted like a young kid. It was funny to watch my grandpa joke around like that. I love you grandpa.

0 comments: