OK!!! Here it goes I know it has been FOREVER since I last blogged but man the holidays keep you busy. I am still playing catch up as I am sure most of you are as well so I will cram the last 1 1/2 months into one post so here it goes :)
First Thanksgiving
What a BLAST!
My family came up and stayed with us for the week and I love every minute of it it was crazy but lots of fun. They came on Early Thanksgiving morning like 2 am (my bro had to work but he wasn't going to miss out on coming that night to have more time to hang out with his cool sis. I don't think my mom and sister minded either) So early in the week to make things worse we got our basement framed (hallelujah, one thing down 5 billion more to go) we also painted up stairs had furniture delivered all while I was working and trying to maintain a house for guests. Any way the week went fairly smoothly I have to say for all we did. Thanksgiving Dinner at my house(first time ever so cool but lots to do), day after Thanksgiving shopping (of course), Thanksgiving Dinner with my whole extended family WOW it was fun, family pictures and of course staying up late to hang out and play games, ooh and my cousin came home from his mission and my other cousin (in the same family bro and sis) was getting married the next week. Welcome home Brady and congrats Kyle and Kim (you guys are cute). I also can not forget my Grandparents or second set of parents, they celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. Congratulations grandma and grandpa I love you very much you have been a great influence in my life and wish you more happy years to come.
So here we are already into Dec and I was still not finished with decorating or shopping. The rest of the month was spent trying to get ready for Christmas all while cramming in Birthdays for James' family (like 500) OK not really 500 but it really is 12 I think (James included). Family came to visit (James') and we went to my mom's to do our early Christmas with them. Then back to Idaho to do Christmas work and New Years. Lots of late nights, fun, laughter and running from one place to another. We were happy to see James' family and this year we were all together again. It is so fun and nice but by the time we are done we are so worn out we are glad its over. It was so crazy that poor James didn't get his Birthday until the morning of the 24 his birthday is the 23rd. I still tried to make it special but with everything I just didn't get a chance to do a cake or wrap his gifts (believe me I had a whole day set aside to get ready for it but somebody else had plans in store for me instead). I hope he doesn't hold it against me for too long.
New Years had to be the best we put all the kids downstairs to sleep while the adults played games, ate, talked, ate, laughed, ate, made fools of ourselves and more eating. When you get us all together we just don't know when to quit we were together every night for 2 weeks. I know overkill but when you don't see family all that often you take full advantage of it when you can.Finally James and I have been able to sleep but man our house is a nightmare (DON'T COME OVER). I hope everybody’s Holiday's were as sweet and as pleasant as ours were and if not there is always next year. If we didn't get a chance to tell you Happy Holiday's sorry for the delay. Here's to the new year and a good one at that.
Monday, January 12, 2009
All crammed into ONE!!!!
Posted by Michelle and James at 3:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Hey Chelle, that is an awesome blackmail picture for Karl. Will you send those to me?
Post a Comment