Usually James and I have a big party to go to or we help put one together but this year not so much. We didn't even dress up. How pathetic are we!!! We did get lots of pumpkins to carve but due to our busy schedule we were down to the wire getting them done. While trick or treaters were coming and I was handing out candy James was in the kitchen carving away so I could put them out and light them. (I mean he was still carving at like 7pm) It was fun though being in our very own house for the first time for a holiday. We got lots of ideas of what to do for next year and had fun planning it. I thought for sure we would run out of candy being in a young new neighborhood but we had plenty still. However I was not to happy that people knocked on our door at like 11 pm. (we did have our porch light on but only because we had people over and they were about to leave) I couldn't believe that parents had their young children out that late. I'm not a parent yet but I don't think I would have my 2 or 3 year old out that late.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment